Forever 21 t-shirt & shorts, Dolce Vita wedges, Coco & Lolly bracelets
The cold air and rain decided to leave Florida for the weekend which means we had to be outdoors. We took a short trip down to the beach for lunch and a little walk around town to soak up some of the delicately warm sunshine. Let me tell you though, the wind was absolutly powerful. I'm pretty sure my Frankenstein shoes were the one thing keeping my skinny ass anchored to the ground. I stayed extra casual for the beach with my boyfriend tee and some shorts. I'm pretty sure I got a couple of double takes with the heels, but it's not like I went in the sand. Sillies. I'm thinkin Spring might arrive a little early for us, but it might be too early to judge. Not looking forward to reunite with humidity.

31 comments:
you are gorgeous. and i love this casual outfit head to toe. further, your blog is totally bomb. love the heading/title fonts/ and your delicious photos. most def coming back for more.
LOVELY shoes! Oo i wished i was living near to the beach!
jessie: Thank you so much! I'm so glad to hear you'll be back for more! :)
Demelza: Thanks! Yea, I consider myself pretty lucky to be so close to the beach
Love your new DV wedges :) Mon Mode Blog
You've got legs for days! I wish I had legs like yours!
The shoes are amazing! & the sun and you wearing shorts are making me jealous ;).
As pretty as possible for destiny
OH and I was wondering if you use HTML in your subject line to create the pretty title letters? Or how do you do it?
for my headers, I use a font called Reboard that I downloaded and creat a jpeg image of the title on a program I use called GIMP. Then I upload the title and post it like an image in the title box
yeah. those shoes.
and white tees are the greatest.
cute site!
Gorgeous pictures and you are gorgeous too!
Love the simplicty but at the same time it's stylish!
X, fashionnerdic
lovely style! i really love the oversized tee and the ankle boots. you always look so simple and chic! :)
simple and chic, i love your haircut!
These are beautiful shots of you. I really like the simplicity in your outfit. I also love, love, love your hair.
XOXO,
Lily
www.bleedforfashion.com
you make me want to chop my hair off! you're rockin' it!
www.theairconditionedgypsy.com
great casual look. beautiful day too!
stylesubstanceandsutton.blogspot.com
beautiful pictures! cute outfit.
lovely photos! such a chic look!
I love your outfit especially the shoes!
nice chic, simple look!
http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/
these are beautiful photos! great shoes
-Erica
http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/
I don't mean this condescendingly at all, but you look like a pixie, a lovely pixie. The shoes are great with this outfit. And what a gorgeously blue sky!
i adore your blog.
www.barcelonaisthenewblack.com
sick shoes girl
http://etherealbeaute.blogspot.com/
Omg I want to be on that beach right now. Its -26 degrees (celsius) here.
Anyway, love your outfit, the shoes are awesome.
http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com
just started reading your lovely blog-you have great photographs and an awesome sense of style!
xoxo
http://itsuglycute.blogspot.com
just found your blog, and died over your shoes!
lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com
Paige...Love your Outfit and your Hair is really pretty
amazing photos !
New post by Olivia.A & Mariam.B on :
http://daily-women.blogspot.com
Photos in France (Bordeaux) in the wood,
come to see that:)
kisses from france
Perfectly styled outfit. Those wedges are insane.
Awesome blog. Love your post title font.
x
The heels on those shoes are fab
Reader giveaway, come visit me at www.diamondsinchampagne.blogspot.com
Love your shoes! And every picture of you is beautiful!
Can you please tell me how you make your title that way? Thanks!
Love, Cindy.
http://glamour-bbey.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment